- Pay with a credit card online with a 2.5% processing fee.
- Send a check to the school at 1650 Palisade Ave, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Please include the student’s full name on the memo line.
- Current Ma’ayanot families with an active FACTS account may add the fee to your next scheduled payment.
- By March 3 ………… $1750
- By March 12 ………. $1900
- After March 12 …… $2000
Applications are available online at www.yeshivahaid.org One application is submitted per family for all children attending Bergen County yeshivot. Please review our Scholarship Guidelines at www.maayanot.org/financial-aid Applications are due by April 30th.
- NJ students who live between 2 ½ – 20 miles from the school must fill out a B6T form to receive transportation aid from their district. Please scan and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10th
- Commuters can register for transportation as part of the online registration form. Preliminary bus route and pricing information will be shared after Pesach. If Ma’ayanot does not currently provide a bus to your community, please contact email@example.com to discuss options
After submitting your registration form, you will receive an invitation from our school nurse to our Magnus Health portal to upload your immunization records and other health forms. Please note we do not accept religious exemptions and all immunizations must be submitted online by May 31st.