- By March 10th ………… $1850
- After March 10th …….. $2100
- Pay with a credit card online with a 3% processing fee upon submitting the registration form.
- Send a check to the school at 1650 Palisade Ave, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Please include the student’s full name on the memo line.
- Current Ma’ayanot families with an active FACTS account may add the fee to your next scheduled payment by contacting the business office.
- New Portal Option: ACH bank transfer
All Bergen County Yeshiva day schools have discontinued use of the Yeshivah Aid site for 2022. The financial aid application is now available through FACTS Grants and Assistance. Please review the financial aid guidelines and instructions at www.maayanot.org/financial-aid. Scholarship applications are due by May 1.
Commuting families will receive preliminary information and pricing in May, at which time a deposit to confirm your daughter’s commitment to the bus will be required. Final bus routes will be communicated via email in the summer. Please review the Ma’ayanot Transportation FAQ for more information. If Ma’ayanot does not currently provide a bus to your community, please contact email@example.com to discuss options
Any New Jersey resident who lives between 2.5 and 20 miles from Ma’ayanot in a district that provides payment in lieu of transportation should complete and return this B6T form by March 10th. This typically includes students living in Fair Lawn, Clifton, Englewood, and West Orange.
After submitting your registration form, parents of new students will receive an invitation from our school nurse to the Magnus Health portal to upload your immunization records and other health forms. Please note we do not accept religious exemptions. All immunizations for new students must be submitted online by May 1st.