Thank you for your interest in Ma’ayanot!
Before you begin the application, please note our deadline to accept applications is Sunday, November 20th, 2022 and a complete application will include the following:
- A non-refundable application fee of $150.00
- Two typed 1-2 paragraph essays
- Essay #1: Please write about one mitzvah that is meaningful to you and describe how you are actively working on that mitzvah?
- Essay #2: Describe a goal you would like to accomplish over four years of high school and discuss how being a student at Ma’ayanot would help you achieve this goal?
- Headshot photo
- 7th grade report card (or most current grade report card)
- Standardized test scores (Terra Nova / Stanford / MAPP, etc.)
- IEP or 504 Plan evaluation (if applicable)
Applications are auto-saved and can be accessed at any time by logging in to your account.
Parents should use your existing 360 account login credentials. Click “Forgot Password” for assistance.
If you do not have credentials and never set up a parent account, please click “First time here? Sign up” to register.
Parents should create an account by entering name, email address and select a username and password.
Mrs. P'nina Seplowitz
- Director of Admissions and Marketing
For any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me for assistance at email@example.com or 201-833-4307 x 255