REGISTERING ON 360
Returning families should please use their existing login information from last year.
New families should click “Register.”
1. Create an account by typing in a username and password. Make sure to enter your email address that you use to receive Ma’ayanot emails.
2. Check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link.
HOW TO UPDATE EMERGENCY FORMS
1. Select the “My Account” dropdown and select “Emergency Forms”
2. Select your daughter to update her form. If you have more than one child in the school, select each one separately to edit their emergency form records.
3. Check addresses, phone numbers and emails addresses for accuracy. Please note: Email addresses for mother, father, and student must be unique.
4. The field “Allergies / Medications” is required. Please briefly summarize any existing medical conditions or allergies so that, in an emergency, we have that info readily accessible to authorized personnel. Detailed health plans, medications, etc. are filed by the school nurse – but this serves as a quick “at a glance” reference in the event of an emergency. If your daughter has no allergies or medical conditions, please write “None.”
5. Please click the releases listed at the bottom of the form.
ALL fields with a red asterisk must be completed or the form will not save!
To watch a video to guide you through 360 and get familiar with some of the features, such as viewing your daughter's schedule, attendance, homework and test assignments and grades, please click here